This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top anti-oil and gas stories and providing research and facts to counter misinformation about the oil and gas industry.
Anti-oil and gas professor proclaims Trans Mountain a lost cause despite evidence to the contrary.
Trans Mountain is Canada’s only pipeline that flows to a Canadian port. The project will help supply oil demand in developing countries.
- Developing countries will be looking at oil and gas producers to provide reliable energy while they increase their quality of life.
- Oil demand is increasing, especially in non-OECD developing countries to 74 million barrels per day, according to OPEC’s latest report.
- Indian oil refiner, Reliance Industries, has just agreed to buy 2 million barrels of Canadian oil per month to refine in their heavy oil plants.
- Canada is the world leader in ESG for the top 10 oil and gas producing countries. We can provide developing countries with reliable energy with the least environmental impacts through Trans Mountain.
- The Trans Mountain pipeline is estimated to potentially reduce global emissions by up to 1,600,000 tons while supplying Canadian energy to developing countries.
Here are some stories that get it right, or mostly right.
Check out this video from WeMaple!