This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry.
Voting for Canadian energy will keep the industry going and reduce global emissions.
- Global emissions are a major problem and only one party has so far promised to tackle this issue by exporting our high standards and technology.
- Canada is only 1.6% of global emissions. It just makes sense for us to take the lead and help lower the other 98.4%
This will allow us to get our better-made products to tidewater.
- A Canadian energy corridor means that our energy infrastructure projects will be able to be built along the same routes as others, reducing environmental impacts.
- Getting our products from coast to coast will allow us to help provide reliable energy to the world while benefiting Canadians.
Our high standards will be filling global energy needs.
- Canada is the best of the best in terms of environmental, social and governance standards for major hydrocarbon producing countries.
- Studies have shown that when Canada exports our environmental advantages, we can lower global emissions, leading the world on climate change.