This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry.
The Canadian oil and gas industry is something to be proud of!
- With the emission reductions achieved by the companies in the oil and gas industry, environmentalists should be supporting these projects.
- When Canada exports its advantages in producing high standard hydrocarbons, we can reduce global emissions and support reliable energy.
Delaying Canadian pipeline projects increases global emissions.
- This study done on the impacts of the Trans Mountain pipeline show that the project will reduce global emissions.
- The majority of Canadians support this project, it’s time to stop delaying and start building.
‘Energy war room’ will hold foreign funded radical activists accountable
- Over the past decade, millions in foreign funding have flowed to Canadian anti-hydrocarbon organizations.
- This campaign was specifically targeted to “landlock the oilsands so the crude could not reach international markets.” but that was taken off their website after it made the news.