This is a compilation of the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry, and how Canadian hydrocarbons make Canada and the world a better place to live. Not just for Canadians, but for everyone.
Supporting our oil and gas industry isn’t controversial, it’s patriotic!
- For the second time in two weeks, Canadians have been denied access to parliamentary grounds because of their support for oil and gas, the first incident received an apology and so should this.
- The Canadian oil and gas industry has been making Canadians lives better since before confederation and is a part of our legacy, not our past.
Another reason why the world needs Canadian hydrocarbons: Energy Security.
- Canada has the largest secure reserve of oil in the world. With the threats of war or attack on our supplies being unimaginable, it should be the world’s #1 choice.
- Canada’s capacity to provide reliable energy to the world is unparalleled with our high environmental, social and governance standards
Canadians are proud of their oil and gas industry and support nation-building infrastructure projects like pipelines.
- Canadians consistently poll in support of major oil and gas pipeline projects, including energy east, which a majority of Canadians also supported. Unfortunately, this project was shut down.
- Canadian pipelines are also the safest mode of transporting Canadian hydrocarbons products with leading global pipeline safety.
Inquiring into the activities of radical foreign-funded anti-Canadian hydrocarbon groups isn’t an abuse of power, it’s a civic duty.
- Millions of dollars have been siphoned into Canada by U.S. foundations to radical anti-Canadian hydrocarbon organizations to stop Canadian oil and gas projects.
- The blocking of these projects doesn’t just keep Canadian oil in the ground. They keep the benefits of reliable energy and social development in the ground as well, harming Canadian’s livelihoods.