This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry.
Tzeporah Berman: Trudeau will fuel the fires of our climate crisis if he approves Canada’s mega mine.
More oil and gas hysteria from a foreign-funded activist.
- Tzeporah Berman is a frequent flyer of foreign funding for her activities, most recently receiving $2 million to “engineer a large reduction in new oil and gas development that will ensure huge amounts of carbon stay un-combusted and out of the atmosphere”
- If the world is truly concerned about a climate crisis, then China underscoring its emissions by one billion tons should be a major alarm.
Canada is extremely well versed in exploration and production. We need to share our knowledge.
- Canada has already had leaders from other countries visit to view the Canadian way of producing and refining hydrocarbons.
- Canadian expertise and technology is also helping fight climate change and reduce emissions.
Teck’s new mine can help supply the growing demand for oil and gas
- First Nations surrounding the proposed mine have signed support agreements with Teck.
- The per-barrel emissions produced from Frontier will end up being less than initially thought.