This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry.
Eliminating historic climate data is lying to the public.
- Lowered voter turnouts have been attributed to negative public towards politicians and governments. Manipulating climate data will only further this divide.
- Lying about climate change data is an ineffective way to solve this global issue.
Climate change is a global problem, we need global solutions.
- Canada can reduce global emissions by exporting our hydrocarbon advantages to lower emissions in other countries.
- Of all the party platforms, only one advocates for exporting Canada’s advantages and making Canada a global leader.
Canadian hydrocarbon industry continues to lead in tech.
- Canada’s hydrocarbon industry is the leading investor in research and development for technology like this to keep improving its environmental records.
- Technology like this is one of the many investments the hydrocarbon the industry continues to make to extract our resources and get them to market.