This is a news compilation setting the record straight on the day’s top stories about the oil and gas industry.
Activists calling for a Green New Deal to shut down the oil and gas industry do not understand demand for oil and gas products.
- Even during economic downturns, the oil and gas industry still brings in billions that go to support essential services like public healthcare.
- Oil and gas demand is already increasing as the world starts to re-open because it is a reliable source of energy to kick-start the economy back up.
Here are some stories that get it right, or mostly right.
Alex Epstein hits the nail on the head with his analysis of Planet of the Humans.
- Green energy is a high-impact industrial process.
- Green energy has many undesirable environmental impacts.
- Green energy is hugely dependent on fossil fuels.
- “100% renewable” is energy accounting fraud.
- Leading green energy advocates are a terrifying combination of ignorant and dishonest.